Plastic materials having greater set of mechanical and thermal properties than that of commodity plastic materials are generally known as engineering plastics. These materials exhibit special properties such as higher impact strength, high abrasion, wear and fatigue resistance, chemical resistance and wide service temperature range based on the material. Engineering plastics are expensive and are manufactured for special purpose applications. Engineering plastics are usually thermoplastic materials. Hence these materials can be easily processed with conventional plastic processing machinery.
Browse full report at: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/engineering-plastics-market.html
Engineering plastics include poly-oxymethylene plastic (POM), poly-tetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), poly-phenylene sulfide (PPS), polyamides (PA), Acrylonitrile-butadiene styrene (ABS), poly-carbonates (PC), poly-butylene terephthalate (PBT), poly-etheretherketone (PEEK), poly-ethylene terephthalate (PET), poly(p-phenylene) oxide (PPO), poly-sulphone (PSU), poly-etherketone (PEK) and polyimides. As a result of wide range of properties, engineering plastics have a diverse range of applications in automotives, electrical, electronics, packaging, medical, construction, consumer appliances, transportation and other industrial segments. Asia Pacific is most dominating market for engineering plastics; however Europe, North America and RoW are other geographic market segments.
One of the major driving factors for this industry is growth of the automotive industry. Because of its somewhat similar properties to metals and light weight, these materials have been rapidly replacing some metal components in automotive as well as industrial machineries and help in weight reduction. Growth in demand of electronics and electrical appliances has been another driving factor. However, the higher cost of these materials may restrict the market for engineering plastics. Use of engineering plastics in aerospace industry for spaceship building could be one of the future trends.
BASF SE, Bayer Materialscience, Chi Mei Corporation, TICONA Engineering Polymers, Teijin Limited, SABIC Innovative Plastics US LLC., Eastman Chemical Company, Royal DSM NV, Wintech Polymer Ltd. and Evonik Degussa GmbH are some of the key manufacturer for engineering plastics.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
All new upcoming reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.