Field programmable gate arrays (FPGA) are semiconductor devices or integrated circuits which can be programmed or reprogrammed even after the device has been installed. Compared to ASICs (application-specific integrated circuit), FPGAs offer several design advantages such as ability to re-program in the field for debugging, rapid prototyping, lower NRE(non recurring engineering) costs and long product life cycle to ease obsolescence risk. FPGAs also useful in verification and testing hardware without going through the long fabrication process. Designers can make required changes and can run number of iterations on FPGA circuit in hours.
Browse full report at: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/field-programmable-gate-array.html
Rising demand for customizable integrated circuits is one of the key factors contributing to the growth of FPGA market. The global FPGA market has also been witnessing growth for power-efficient and high-performance ICs. In order to reduce the time to promote original equipment manufacturers (OEM) across the globe are rapidly opting for Field Programmable Gate Arrays instead of application specific integrated circuits.
Increasing necessity of FPGA in imaging equipment of medical imaging for high performance computing abilities is further expected to drive field programmable gate arrays market. Owing to the increased automobile electronic gadgets, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the FPGA market in the near future trailed by U.S. and Europe. Issues faced by field programmable gate array start-ups could pose a challenge to the growth of FPGA market. However, implementing alternative techniques to tackle the growing design complexities in FPGA would help this market to sustain in the long term.
Some of the key the key participants in field programmable gate arrays market include Xilinx ,Altera, Lattice Semiconductor, Achronix, Altera, e2v (QP Semiconductor), MicroSemi (Actel), Tabula, SiliconBlue Technologies, Vantis, Aeroflex Inc, Anadigm, IncXeltek, QP Semiconductor Cypress, Pericom and Quicklogic Corp. among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
All new upcoming reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.