Melamine is an organic, heterocyclic compound containing nitrogen as a major constituent in its structure. Melamine products are highly flame retardant due to their high nitrogen content. Melamine is produced industrially on a large scale by either catalyzed gas phase or high pressure liquid phase reactions. In some cases, molten urea is passed over fluidized bed to carry out reaction with the help of catalysts. Melamine when reacted with formaldehyde forms melamine formaldehyde (MF) which shows excellent properties when crosslinked and has wide area of applications.
Browse full report at: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/melamine-market.html
On the basis of its applications, the melamine market is made up of segments such as laminates & wood adhesives, molding powder, paints & coating, among others. The thermoset product of melamine i.e. melamine formaldehyde (MF) is widely used in dinnerware and food container. Melamine foam has an altogether different molecular structure and exhibits excellent insulation applications. Special applications of melamine include high resistance concrete, nitrogen-carbon source for carbon nanotubes etc. According to melamine production we can segment it geographically as Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America and RoW Asia-Pacific has been the largest market for melamine in the recent past along with Rest of the World. Amongst all China is expected to show the largest demand for melamine in the near future.
One of the major driving factors for this market is current increase in demand for laminates and adhesives. Changing life styles and ready availability of melamine which is a raw material of molding powder have also been factors driving the market in the past few years. However toxicity of melamine can restrict the market, if regulations regarding toxicity are considered. However, treated melamine in a small quantity as a protein source for animals is expected to be one of the future trends.
BASF SE, Sichuan Chemical Holdings Co. Ltd. OCI Melamine, Sichuan Golden Elephant Chemical Co, Shandong Liaocheng Luxi Chemical Co, Cornerstone Chemical Company, Qatar Melamine Co, Shanxi Fenghe Melamine Co, Mitsui Chemicals Inc, Henan Zhongyuan Dahua Group Co Ltd and Mitsui Chemicals Inc are some of the leading manufacturers for melamine.
All new upcoming reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.