Browse for full report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/radiation-oncology-market.html
Radiation oncology also has several applications in non-malignant conditions like thyroid eye disease, pigmented villonodular synovitis, vascular restenosis, and heterotopic ossification. The market of radiation oncology has been driven by increasing prevalence of cancer, fast evolving technology, and more number of students opting to be radiation oncologists, leading to an increase in the options available in the market.
The market for radiation oncology can be divided on the basis of various radiation therapies as under:-
- External beam radiation therapy - Includes conventional external beam radiation therapy, stereotactic radiation, intensity - modulated radiation therapy, and 3-dimensional conformal radiation therapy
- Brachytherapy - Commonly used as an effective treatment of breast, prostatic, cervical, and skin cancer. In this therapy, radiation sources are placed directly at the site of the cancer tumor
- Radioisotope therapy - Vastly used in treatment of bone metastasis from cancer. The radioisotopes selectively travel to the areas of damaged bones and spare undamaged bones
Some of the key market players in this industry are Varian Medical Systems Inc., Electa AB, Accuray Inc., Siemens Healthcare among others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company providing global business research reports and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers.
TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources along with various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information which is indispensable for businesses to sustain their competitive edge.
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
Browse another blog: http://marketingresearchfirm.wordpress.com/