Browse for full report: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/skincare-market.html
The growing consumer concern for the use of natural and organic skin care products is encouraging new manufacturers to enter the market. Intense competition can pose a serious challenge to the growth of the skin care industry owing to reduction in quality to reduce the overall cost of skin care products.
Among all the geographies the U.S. and Europe has the maximum potential both in terms of value and volume, whereas, Asia-Pacific is also expected to witness significant growth in the coming years owing to the increasing concern of the growing population about personal care and hygiene.
Segmentation Based on Products-
- Facial Care
- Anti UV Products
- Whitening Products
- Body Care
- Hand and Body Lotions
- Personal Wash Products
- Bar Soaps
- Liquid Soaps
- North America
- Rest of the World
Some of the major players dominating this market are Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Johnson & Johnson, Cosmair, Beiersdorf, Jergens, Warner-Lambert, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Private Label, and others.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This research report provides a complete analysis of the major factors driving and restraining market growth.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by providing an in-depth analysis of market
- It provides a pin-point analysis of the changing competition dynamics and helps to stay ahead in the market.
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of the major industry segments.
- It provides a comprehensive analysis of the major competitors and their strategies.
- It provides a technological growth map over a time and explains its impact on the current market.